Replacement / Conversion Mount kit for 1988-1991 Right Hand Drive(RHD) Honda Civic/CRX (EE/EF)
Designed to fit the EE8/EE9/EF8/EF9 Honda chassis that came stock with a B-Series motor &/or Right Hand Drive Cable Transmission.
- Direct Replacement Kit
- Uses Factory/OEM Hardware
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Optional Bushing Stiffness'
- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bind
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
-This kit was made specifically for EITHER RIGHT HAND DRIVE VEHICLES OR VEHICLES THAT CAME EQUIPPED WITH A STOCK B-SERIES ENGINE (most 88-91 Civics came equipped with a stock D-series engine).
If your vehicle is Left Hand Drive (USDM) and are looking for the B-Series conversion kit, please see:
88-91 CIVIC / CRX CONVERSION MOUNT KIT (B-SERIES / CABLE) - 19150
- Certain LS/VTEC combinations and taller-deck B18C engines will necessitate minor amounts of trimming to the underside of the hood to avoid rubbing. You can do this using a small grinder to cut small portions of the webbing out from the underside of the hood.
It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.