The Tein Flex-Z range are incredible, height adjustable coilovers made with Tein's famous "Made in Yokohama" quality. Considering the use of larger tires/wheels and the lowered ride height, FLEX Z uses twin-tube system, in pursuit of ride comfort on streets. In order to maintain the ride quality on streets with rough spots here and there, a shock absorber has to have sufficient stroke, be low-frictional and move smoothly. As an oil chamber and a gas chamber are not arranged serially in a twin-tube system, it is easy to secure enough stroke. Also, low gas pressure keeps friction low. Its smooth stroke movement makes it possible to follow rough and bumpy road surfaces quite well, offering supple ride at low speed and stable ride at high speed.
FLEX Z also has the ever-popular 16-level damping force adjustment (comp./rebound together) feature with the use of needle valve. By turning the adjustment knob, damping force (stiffness) is adjusted linearly step by step, to change the ride and handling of the car to suit driver's needs/preferences.
Use of well-reputed "ADVANCE Needle" at the needle valve for oil flow control secures sufficient damping force adjustable range.
Whether it's for the handling characteristics of sport driving or for the ride quality according to numbers of passengers, finding the most desirable setting is easier than ever.
- Incredibly Low Price & Made in Yokohama
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment with Minimal Change in Ride
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation
- Highly Durable & Reliable
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench
- Sag-resistant Springs
- High-Spec Damper Oil
- Replacement Service available to Bring Used Shock Absorbers Back to Life
** Image is generic / not of actual product **