This is our new baffled sump for the Honda K series engine with a welded in AN12 connect at the rear above the drain plug.
K20A ( has correct oil pump standard )
K20A2 ( has correct oil pump standard )
K24 ( needs oil pump conversion )
K20Z ( needs oil pump conversion )
* This will only work on engines with a K20a2 oil pump fitted *
The baffled sump kit is essential for high power engines or for cars which are doing track days or for fast road use with aggressive cornering. Our sump uses 'trap doors' to allow for oil to be locked in the oil pickup area when cornering and allows for oil to drain back into this area after cornering is finished. This is a brand new baffled sump complete and ready to install.
WHY BUY THIS BAFFLED SUMP FOR YOUR HONDA??
1.This sump is invaluable for protecting your engine from oil starvation
2. This sump is incredible value compared to replacing an engine
3. If you have completed a K20 conversion in a car without a subframe , normally the alloy K20 sump is very low and can easily be cracked and all the oil comes out , our steel sump is higher from the ground level and is much more durable and will normally bend or dent but still keep the oil inside. (Approx 10mm more clearance to ground)
THINGS TO NOTE -
1. The pictures in the listing are of a demo model , the finished model with have 4 small weld marks on the top plate of the baffle area.
2. Due to the manufacturing process of the baffled sump there may be some paint imperfections due to the grinding or welding processes .
3. The sump baffle is designed to stop oil traveling at speed away from the oil suction pipe , the sump baffle is not fully welded or sealed to the sump so it is not air tight and does not need to be.
4. The flywheel guard and gearbox bracket in the drop down menu is not essential but advised depending which model you have.
* Sump gasket supplied must be used when installing this product *