HONDATA Traction Control. For your Hondata s300, KPro or FlashPro. Hondata Traction Control works by monitoring the ABS wheel speed sensors and reducing engine output when excessive wheel-spin is detected. A dash mountable switch allows the selection of different target slip rates, and software allows the system to be tuned for your specific vehicle setup. More details will be available shortly. ECU / EMS Coverage: - S300 (versions I and II) - All ECUs / Models - KPro (versions I, II and III) - PRB & PRA ECUs including 2000-2005 S2000 - FlashPro - European Civic Type R FN2 2007 to 2011, S2000 years 2006 onwards drive-by-wire models.
- Fully programmable module with wheel speed sensor inputs and adjustable output to ECU.
- Works with inductive, active and hall effect sensors.
- On the fly adjustable target wheel slip.
- Live data monitoring.
- Twenty seconds of high resolution on board datalogging memory for setup and diagnostics.
- Wheel speed sensor error logging.
- Settings for target slip while cornering.
- PID control of output.
- Owner registration and password protection for security.
- Serial and CAN outputs for future expansion.